February Releases, Part I
As promised in an earlier post, we want to start publicizing book releases from FWA members. Writers helping writers includes helping them be better writers, but it also includes helping them to get the word out. If you’re an FWA member, drop me a line with the title starting FWA Author and I’ll add your release, book signing, or deal information to a future blog post.
Today, we’ll feature releases by Julie Compton and Darlene Marshall.
Julie Compton Releases Rescuing Olivia, Goes on the Road
Julie Compton’s second book Rescuing Olivia has been honored with positive reviews from Kirkus, Publisher’s Weekly, and Oline Cogdill, among others. You can find Julie’s book at your local bookstore or bookselling website, or on her website.
You can find Julie at the following locations:
- February 11, 3 pm, Barnes and Noble, The Villages, FL
- February 12, 7 pm, Murder on the Beach bookstore, Delray Beach, FL
- February 13, 2 pm, St. Johns Town Center Barnes and Noble, Jacksonville
- February 14, 2 pm, Altamonte Mall Barnes and Noble, Altamonte Springs, FL
- February 18, 7 pm, Barnes and Noble, Ft. Myers, FL
- February 19, 7 pm, Barnes and Noble, Naples, FL
- February 20, 1 pm, Circle Books, Sarasota, FL
- February 22, 6:30 pm, Ponte Vedra Library, Ponte Vedra, FL
- February 26, all day, Sleuthfest , Deerfield Beach, FL
- February 27, The Muse Book Shop, Deland Bike Rally, Deland, FL
Darlene Marshall Releases The Bride and the Buccaneer
Two-time Eppy Award Winner Darlene Marshall has released her fourth book, The Bride and the Buccaneer, a romance set against a backdrop of treasure and treachery and territorial Florida. Darlene’s books have been translated into German and Estonian and are available at her website in traditional and e-Book formats.