15 Agents, Editors, & Publishers at the Florida Writers Conference
This year’s line-up of agents at the Florida Writers Conference is unprecedented in its strength and depth. We will have fifteen literary agents available this year during the conference. Here’s the list:
- Robert Brown, Literary Agent, Wylie-Merrick Literary Agency. Looking for: Cozies, contemporary and paranormal romance, romantic suspense, and new adult fiction.
- Sharene Martin-Brown, Literary Agent, Wylie-Merrick Literary Agency. Looking for: Romance, erotica, women’s fiction, GLBT.
- Amy Burkhardt, Literary Agent, Kimberly Cameron & Associates. Looking for, fiction: Literary and commercial fiction, upmarket women’s fiction, mysteries with a twist or unusual protagonist, and historical fiction. Looking for, non-fiction: narrative nonfiction and memoirs as well as prescriptive nonfiction written by experts in their field; likes lifestyle, humor, food, and current events topics.
- Gwendolyn Heasley, Literary Agent, Artists & Artisans. Looking for: Young adult manuscripts of all genres, specifically manuscripts that have a sharp voice and vivid settings.
- Mary Cole, Literary Agent, Andrea Brown Literary Agency. Looking for: Young adult fiction, middle-grade fiction, picture books (need to see authors and illustrators).
- Mary Sue Seymour, Literary Agent, The Seymour Agency. Looking for: Romance of any kind (Secular & Christian); nonfiction about real life heroes, prescriptive books, cookbooks, and basically any type of nonfiction by credentialed authors. Christian books of any type.
- Kirsten Neuhaus, Literary Agent, Kirsten Neuhaus Literary. Looking for: Narrative non-fiction, particularly concerning
current events, international affairs, cultural studies, and stories with strong female voices, as well as smart, well-written fiction.
- Rita Rosenkranz, Literary Agent, Rita Rosenkranz Literary Agency. Looking for: health, history, parenting, music, how-to,
popular science, business, biography, sports, popular reference, cooking, writing, spirituality, and general interest titles.
- Roger Williams, Literary Agent, Publish or Perish Literary Agency. Looking for: General Fiction, Nonfiction, Childrens (no
- Chantelle Aimee Osman, President, A Twist of Karma Entertainment. Looking for: Screenplays
- Lindsay Harris, Acquisitions Editor, Arcadia Publishing. Looking for: Nonfiction. Arcadia Publishing is the leading
local history publisher in the United States and is best known for its popular Images of America series.
- Julie Ann Howell, Publisher, The Peppertree Press, a contract publisher.
- Emily Ohanjanians, Editor, MIRA books. Looking for: Commercial women’s fiction, literary fiction, historical fiction, romantic
suspense, paranormal fiction, and thrillers.
- Harley Patrick, Publisher, Hellgate Press. Looking for: Aviation, Historical, Iraq Wars, Korean War, Vietnam War, WWII, Travel Adventure
- Lynn Price, Editorial Director, Behler Publications. Looking for: Fiction and nonfiction personal journeys with