Of the sixty stories selected by judges to be included in the FWA Collection, our person of renown selects the best ten stories each year. This year’s person of renown, Michael Wiley, has picked his ten best. And here they are!
1. Inheritance, by Robert Hart
2. The End of a Marriage, by Catherine Giordano
3. Goodnight Sweetheart, Goodnight, by Anu Varma Panchal
4. Family Lies, by Jane Freeman
5. Last Summer, by Chris Hamilton
6. Double Tap, by Wendy Blake Pottinger
7. What’s Wrong with Me? by Joan North
8. The Pumpkin Caper, by Dave Archard
9. Buried in the Backyard, by Beda Kantarjian
10. Tastes Like Flowers, by Lori Thatcher
These ten stories will appear first in the collection, their authors will be besieged with requests for signed copies or holiday giving, and throngs of fans will line up to buy then free drinks.
Congratulations to all sixty authors included in the collection and special congratulations to these ten!