Promote Your Book at the Annual Conference!
Have a book that you want to promote? Whether you have traditionally published or went the indie route, there are plenty of options for you to explore within the FWA and at the conference.
Let’s talk about all of the member benefits. You pay the annual fee, so you might as well get your money’s worth!
- FWA Website: Use the Contact Us portion of the FWA website for a link to your website to be posted.
- FWA Network: This is the private social network at http://fwanetwork.ning.com/. Signing up is free!
- The Florida Writer: Career milestones can be added to the Celebrations section of the quarterly magazine.
- Social media: We’re on Facebook! Join the group and then brag about your book.
The conference bookstore will be set up at the annual conference, where virtually all of the members visit. Visit the website for more details or email ConferenceBookstore@FloridaWriters.net for more information.
When you’re at the annual conference, you will have the opportunity to publicize yourself and your book to some 500-600 writers and industry leaders with such things as:
- Attending the conference and promoting yourself
- Being a sponsor
- Sponsoring an event or item (be a hero…)
- Exhibiting at the conference
- Donating a door prize
- Donating an item for the goodie bags of attendees
Details for all of these can be found at the FWA website.
If you have a few extra bucks to spend with marketing, there are also advertising opportunities with:
- The Florida Writer (Email email@example.com for more information about ads)
- The FWA Network
- The 2014 Annual conference program (Email ConferenceMarketing@floridawriters.net)
Each of these can put your information in front of hundreds of people, so it is money well spent. Writers are some of the best readers, so it’s a great way to promote a book that you have.
What are you waiting for? When you want to promote your book, we have countless free and affordable ways for you to do so. As soon as you attend the annual conference, you will learn about even more ways to promote.
Stars of Florida Writers:
Discover the Limelight at the Florida Writers Annual Conference
October 23-26, 2014
Orlando Marriott Lake Mary
REMINDER: Register before July 31 and get free registration for one of the bonus workshops Thursday night. Check the FWA website for details. (After July 31, these supplemental workshops will cost $35.)